It is testing times for many right now but as lockdown begins to ease and sport and leisure slowly comes back to life across the county we wanted to thank the clubs for hanging on in there and waiting for recreation to return.
So, we’ve decided to give away a NEW 20′ Shipping and Storage container to one lucky Sussex based club. The value of the container, lock, delivery and positioning puts this prize up at over £2000. Something not to be missed!
If you are an owner, on the committee, member or visitor of a local sports or leisure club then please let your club know about this wonderful chance to win a superb, secure storage container for your site. With no planning permission* needed these containers provide sports and leisure facilities countrywide with storage for all sorts of items.
All your club has to do is head over to social media where we have pinned this competition to our feeds. Like the post and follow us on the social media channel. All our Social feeds are linked below and if you have all 4 social media feeds for your club then why not follow all channels for even more chances to win. Your club could be in the hat 8 times
ST Containers Socials
General Competition Terms & Conditions:
- The draw will take place later this year once clubs are up and running and you’ve had time to enter
- It must be the club account(s) that follow our pages
- Draw will be recorded and available for review
- ST Containers reserve the right to place our name on the container
- Access to the site needs to be available for a large truck – 26t
- Multiple entries are allowed per club, but limited to one per club per social media profile (8 possible, 4 for 天堂男人,在线香蕉精品视频 & 4 for ST Containers)
- Ground should be solid for the crane to deliver and the area where the container is to be sited should be level
- Delivery Terms & Conditions to be discussed with the winner once the draw has taken place
*Shipping containers are classed as ‘temporary structures’. As a result you are highly unlikely to require planning permission. There are some instances where it may be needed, for example; areas of outstanding natural beauty. As a result, we cannot guarantee that you won’t need permission but a quick call with your local authority will certainly confirm it.